Thursday 12 April 2007

Emo Bangs, and Gamecube Games

My friend Tom Forde had a picture of him with what looked like an emo bang as his Windows Live messenger display pic the other day, and it made me realise that although I don't really like the music, and I don't mind the fashion, I actually quite like the hairstyles, what with the hair covering the right side of the face. It looks... well, I don't know how to describe it. It's cool.

He came over today and lent me the Gamecube game Super Smash Bros. Melee. What with Brawl coming out soon, I figured I'd have a go. I'm not good at it though - don't expext me to fully complete it or anything. But it's still a fun game - I'll have fun with it. Now to go out and get a Gamecube memory card and controller, lol.

Keep checking here.

~d~

No comments: