Monday 21 May 2007

...and the Dvorak comes in the niiiiiiiight!...

...or something like that. This post is about the nomic card game, Dvorak. I had seen it a few times before, ignored it, and gone on living my normal life.

But then everything changed... I looked it up again, a week and a bit ago, and this time it became a more serious affair...

I examined it some more - looked at the rules, scanned over some already made decks.

I made my own deck, Heroes as always, and took it into school.

That was when it started... Now people have started creating their own decks...

A Red Dwarf deck, an Angel deck, a Superhero deck...

Now it's everywhere... I don't know what to do... I fear I have started something... Sinister... maybe the next Yu-gi-oh... HELP ME, HELP ME, I'VE GOT DVORAK IN MY BRAIN!!!!!!

Whoa. Went a bit over the top there...

It's ok, though. I don't care hw many decks people make. Just as long as thery credit me for being the first :-).

Happy card-gaming, peeps!

~d~

PS. Eck, blogger has decided that it doesn't want anything after I went mad to be normal sized font. Typical. I should complain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha dan very funny. thats so good ill kill myself.